New Vacant Post in Haryana
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Post||Qualification||Salary/PM|
|1.||Assistant Agriculture Officer||786||12th (Any Stream) / Equivalent||10400|
|2.||Junior Agriculture Officer||42||Graduate (Any Stream)||15300|
|3.||Senior Agriculture Officer||21||B.Sc (Agriculture) (Science) / Equivalent||20600|
|4.||Account Officer||2||M.Com / Equivalent||15300|
|5.||Accountant||2||B.Com / Equivalent||12400|
|6.||Cashier||2||B.Com / Equivalent||10400|
|7.||HR Manager||6||MBA-HR / Equivalent||20600|
|8.||Public Relation Officer||6||MBA-HR / Equivalent||20600|
|9.||Marketting Officer||6||MBA-Mkt. / Equivalent||20600|
|10.||Computer Operator/ Documentation Executive||12||12th with Computer Basic Knowledge / Equivalent||8000|
|Total No. of Post||885|
18 - 45 Years age (18 years On 1st January, 2013)
5 year Relaxation for Ex-Serviceman and Physically Handicapped
Candidate can submit fees as Demand Draft or Postal Order in Favour of “Organic Farmers Organisation” payable at Hisar.
1. Completely Filled Application Form with Two Photographs.
2. Photocopy of Certificates.
3. Preference Order of Center of Exam should be mentioned.
4. Demand Draft or Postal Order of Preccribed Application Fees.
5. Self Addressed Envelope with Rs. 5 Postage Stamp (Sticked).
6. Category of Post applied for should be mentioned on application Envelope.
7. Application Form should reach on or before the last date of Submission through Registered Post of Speed Post or By Hand
All India Organic Farmers Society
SCO- 170, 1st Floor, Red Square Market, Railway Road,
Hisar - 125001,
December, January 2012
For Assistant Agriculture Officer - General English/Math/Hindi upto 10th Class & Current Affair
For other Post Exam Syllabus will be according to their Eligibility Qualification
Exam Mode will be both English and Hindi
Hisar, Gurgaon, Ambala, Karnal